Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Scoodie, My Scoodie, Not My Scoodie

Just in time for Homecoming next week, if folks have gotten over yesterdays disappointment. While simple in appearance, this scarf + hoodie (hence, scoodie) is remarkably detailed. It is reversible and has a center panel down the middle of the hood which gives you enough room to wear a cap underneath if you are very cold natured. It's unisex but the guys will likely balk at wearing one. This is perfect for fall games. I know we're in Indian summer but it won't last much longer.





Not trying to commit blasphemy here, but the Auburn one is going to be prettier...imagine tiger print fleece. I am an equal opportunity sewer and I have been neglecting AU, probably to protect my neck in Tide country. BTW, darling daughter #1 has claimed THIS scoodie. They don't seem to realize they are cutting into mommy's profits!

No comments:

Post a Comment